"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Third Day and Jars of Clay




S. and I went to a concert last night. We got to see Jars of Clay first and the main show was Third Day. We both really enjoyed it. After the show was over, they all came out and sang a couple of songs together. It was their Christmas Offerings tour, but I thought that Jars of Clay would at least throw in some of their old songs...they didn't. Third Day had their hits sprinkled through their show, so that was nice. We can't decide if the baby really liked the music or really wanted it to stop. I was getting the snot kicked out of me most of the night, though.
It was such a great experience to be in a room filled with that many people worshiping God through these moving songs. We went with a group from our church. Yes, we did take the big "church van." Gary, our driver, thought he would be on top of things and get the directions off of the internet. The concert was at M*urray State University in K*entucky. I'm pretty sure that he printed off directions to the dean's house, not the school. We were back in some subdivision when our directions told us we were there. We ended up finding the place and making it there on time also. We really did have a great time.

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

NO FAIR!!! I'm sure you had a blast!
I'm no longer a fan of internet directions! I got directions to my new Dr.s office the other day, they had me driving through every neighborhood in Colo Springs...to get to POWERS! Ridiculous:)