"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Shower in a Box















I called my mother the other day and asked what she was doing and without hesitation, she said, "We're having a shower for K." Hmm? I thought she just said my name but meant my cousin, Gena. I just said, "For who, mom?" Then she started to trip over every word she said. She gave it away. They wanted to surprise me when I got the box in the mail, so I knew nothing about the shower. Since I couldn't make it up to Montana before the baby, my wonderful family up there decided to have a shower for me anyway. I got the box today. It was so nice of them to do something like that for us. I got a diaper cake and lots of gift cards and a couple of ornaments. I looked all over for ornaments that were for expecting parents and couldn't find any. Leave it to my mother and grandmother....now I have two! They are adorable. I'm very grateful for the gifts that we got in my "Shower in a Box." Thank you so much to everyone that came and thanks a ton for all of the baby goodies! I heard there was a nice spread...I wish I could have been there for the fruit pizza! That sounds wonderful! Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Adorable;)

I have a gift card for you, but I didn't get it mailed in time. Sorry! I'll give it to you when we get there.

Only 3+ more days:)