"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Baby's Room















I know there are only two pictures, but the room isn't very big and isn't very done! ha! I just wanted to post something of the baby's room before I have no time to do so! The room still needs curtains and I have a few more dots/cirlces for the walls. I'm not sure if I should do the dots/cirles all around the room or just close to the crib. I'm open to suggestions. I haven't yet found a crib set that I like either. I have found a couple, but they have either blue or pink in them. I might wait and just buy one after the baby arrives. However, I wanted to get something that I can use again with a boy or girl, so that might not work either. I guess I will just keep looking. I also want to find some shelving and other fun stuff to put on the walls. But for now, this is what I've got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the colors! I am glad it is (almost) finished. Since you are going to deliver tomorrow. :) jk you will wait for your mom - keep crossing your legs.

Kim Hodges said...

I LOVE the dots!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

I'm LOVIN' it! Can't wait to see it in person:)