"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A cat?!

Any women that has ever been pregnant has probably had a dream this strange or even worse... I had a dream last night that my baby came out just fine and healthy, but once I got her home, she turned into a cat! Most of you know that I'm not a big fan of cats. However, most of the time I can't get them to stay away from me; they are attracted to people that don't like them(that's just how it works). But this was the only cat that I've come across, other than my sister's little devil of a cat, that didn't like me. :( How sad to find out first of all that your beautiful daughter is now a cat, but on top of that, she doesn't even like you!

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Oh, I remember the strange dreams. I pray this one does not come true, I really don't want to have to learn to love cats at this point in my life;)