"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, December 1, 2007

35 Weeks


Wow! I can't believe that I'm already 35 weeks. It feels like I just found out yesterday! S.took this picture for me. I was standing there with a smile on my face for several minutes when I finally said just take the stupid picture. He was standing there just waiting to see how long I would stand there with a pasted smile on my face. Ain't he sweet?!
I washed everything for the baby today: sheets, clothes, towels, washcloths. Everything started out so small and it gets smaller when you wash it! Crazy! It's hard to imagine that in a just a matter of weeks we will be bringing home a little bundle that might even be too small for the clothes that we have. The baby's room is coming along. I put a couple dots on the wall tonight, but I need to paint some more of them still. I promise, once I get it all finished I will post pictures of the room. Right now there is a lot of green. The dots are all shades of brown, so it will look better once I'm done. I finally got my chair too. I have wanted a glidder rocker from K*M.a.r.t and gone in a few times to try and get it. Finally, I got someone to actually help me the other day and S. and I were able to bring it home. I've already sat in it a few times to read to the baby. :) I can't wait until I can hold the baby in my arms and read. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

This is my fav prego pic of you:) You're beautiful!

Kim Hodges said...

You ARE beautiful, girl! Hang in there!

The Turcotte's said...

You look very pretty in this pic! You seem to have not gotten the enormous nose that Kisti and I got! Good for you!!