"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, December 24, 2007

38 Weeks



What do you think? My mind has been wondering since the day I found out we were going to have a child. What will this baby look like? From the looks of the parents, baby will always look irritated and gassy! We'll just have to wait and see. I just pray the baby is healthy and NOT A CAT!
S. and I had some belly pictures done the other day. They won't be in for a while, so I doubt that I will post them. Anyone of you that knows S. knows he's not a fan of getting pictures done, and he continues to live up to that expectation. It was like pulling teeth out of a duck to get him to pose. Some of them turned out really well though.
We're just two weeks away from our due date. I guess it could be any day, but my mother won't be here until one week from tomorrow. I've been told to cross my legs! ha! I don't think there's anything going on. I've been having a few contractions, but I don't think they are productive and they aren't yet predictable. So far, just hanging on and getting things ready. S. and I put the car seat into the truck yesterday. Just want everything to be ready. Normally I'm last minute Lucy...I think this child and my wedding are the only things I've actually taken time in advance to prepare.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!! i love these two pictures - mainly because you two still make those faces! especially SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha. even then he didn't like his picture taken. who knew. hehehe.

Kim Hodges said...

Some things are just that important! I highly recommend packing for the hospital early so that you are not waiting for your husband to finish packing while you're in serious labor at home. I speak from experience. :)