"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sugar Cookies





One of our family traditions is to make sugar cookies for Santa every year. Since I was away from my sisters this Christmas, I made my husband decorate cookies with me. Let's just say from the pictures above of the dead ginger people, you shouldn't decorate Christmas sugar cookies with boys. He also had a few punisher skulls that he threw in there as well. It was fun though. I didn't think he would really want to do it, but when we sat down to roll them out he tried to take all of the dough and only left me with one cookie sheet! He did get bored after decorating one or two sheets of cookies and just started to put the same color sprinkles on all of the cookies. We had a fun time making them together, though. I can't wait to make a big mess with our little one next year.

No comments: