"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday




I'm not the one who hasn't posted for two weeks!! Not me, I post at least twice daily. Much like MckMama. You should click over and check out her real life miracle that was born on my birthday! :)


I was not the one to pull up to the alterations place with the pants ON that I wanted to have altered. I did not just assume that a friend of mine that works on that side of town could pick them up if I needed to leave them over night for her to finish. Don't worry, I didn't have pants to wear home, so I didn't even entertain the idea!


I did not go to S.O.N.I.C for dinner tonight in my slippers with my sickly child. I stayed home and nursed her back to health. (In my defense, my hubby wasn't home, and I didn't buy meat at the grocery store believing that we would have deer meat in our freezer by now!)


And finally, it was NOT me that popped a mint candy bar in my mouth just as a friend knocked on my door the other morning. Brushing my teeth is the very first thing I do in the morning....along with showering. Which reminds me to let you know that it was not me who was finally able to take a shower this morning since Friday after noon. It's really easy to take a shower with a sick baby in the house and plenty of time on my hands!


What did you not do this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the one about the pants!!!Lol!! Is Aislynn feeling better???

Anonymous said...

Oops anonymous was Natalie!