"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This time around to Louisiana

We went to a gorgeous plantation in Louisiana. The oak trees are over 100 years old. The inside of the plantation home was pretty neat, but they didn't want any pictures taken of the inside.

The beautiful walkway leading up to the front door.




Eating dirt! (A little tribute to Small Fry) We are trying to be more organic, you know.


Trying to be artistic...



And again!



Being adorable, what she does best!



Being naughty in Mimi's lap.
Contemplating being naughty in Botz' lap.
Every time I would go to take a picture of A alone, cousin would pop in and say, "Take my picture, CHEEEESE!!" Too funny!

The best picture I got of the three cousins together. They are all looking in the same general direction...good enough!


Too much light on this picture, but this is my grandpa in the middle with my daddy on the right. We haven't seen grandpa in a few years and got to catch up with him for some coffee and cobbler! Yum!
I'm trying my hand at photography, so feel free to leave me a comment on which pictures you like or what you don't like about some....not many, but some. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Aislynn like to talk and make noises? I noticed her mouth is always open LOL! And her two bottom teeth are just TOOOO cute when she smiles!