"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, November 19, 2008







My brother-in-law was so nice in showing us around Louisiana as it was my parents first time to really visit there. Unfortunately my sis-in-law had to work, so my BIL had to tackle (sometimes literally) both of the boys! This night we went to dinner and T kept trying to keep little one out of his drink and then C would require his attention for one reason or another. K knew when he had the chance to dunk his fish stick into T's drink!! By the end of dinner, T gave up! He didn't really want his tea any longer, I guess! And FYI, that's cocktail sauce all over little one's face! I think it will be a little while before T tries to tackle taking the boys out to dinner alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trevor was a good sport and a very good tour guide!!
He did have his hands full a few times!! :)
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have joined ya'll on this adventure. What were Trevor's words that night when ya'll arrived at home " I will ne...ver go out to eat again with the boys alone." Right now we can't even really go together with the boys. Kyle is in that exploring stage and doesn't like to be confined.

Natalie