"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Every day we try to hide behind this charade that we've got it down. Hiding from silly mistakes that we make. I have joined MckMama in confessing these (mostly) tiny mistakes and reading about others. It's very therapeutic! Won't you join me?


I have not stepped over the same pile of dirty clothes that belong to my daughter several times after going in/out of her room. I'm always on top of the laundry...these "clothes/laundry monsters" you speak of: I know nothing about!


It was not me that posted several times on my very own blog that I would post pictures that are still on my camera and then still not get it done. I get everything done that I set out to do at the beginning of my week.


I am not sitting in a mess as I type this post. I have gotten all of my duties done for the day and I love the smell of freshly vacuumed carpet that fills the air right now!


Speaking of smells....I was not the one that went on a cleaning strike last week. I most certainly did not find a small piece of rotting meat in the bottom of my sink that was smelling up my entire house!! Utterly disgusting!! Not in this house! I was pleasantly surprised by the smell that filled my house when I came home after having cleaned...the smell of clean!


And on a sad note...my precious little girl decided she doesn't want to nurse any more. This has been a pretty rough week. I did not open the mail box and pull out a container of formula! What a cruel joke that would have been. I never would have had my husband mix of a little bit of it for the baby last night before I put her to bed. She wouldn't like formula, why would I even think of such a thing! I am an all natural mama and do my best to feed my child as such!
What did you not do this week? Stop in a leave a comment and let me know! You'll be shocked at how much better it will make you feel!

3 comments:

Keyona said...

I remember when my baby quit nursing... So sad but that mean's she becoming a big girl right??

Kameron said...

It stinks when they decide they are done before you are ready. Mine told me by starting to bite! Needless to say that made it a little easier to stop. :o)

Anonymous said...

I did not lay to take a nap with my one year old today at around 1:30 (I swear I set my alarm for 2:45 to pick my 3 year old up at school for 3:15) I did not not wake up until 3:25( without an alarm)and have to call my cousin in law that works at the school to get him for me. Not me I would never do such a thing.
Natalie