"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween 2008

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to post more pictures of baby in her snail outfit. I wish I'd gotten better shots, but you will see this costume again; all of our children will be a snail on their first Halloween. Unfortunately, her antennae are a little floppy. :( Still super cute though! Hubby and I had a little disagreement when it came to decorating our truck for trunk-or-treat. I told him to just grab the straw bail and pumpkins/gourds from the front porch. He said that was stupid....I told him he had to let all of the other people, (3 vehicles) that showed up to the church with straw bales and pumpkins, know that their decor was stupid!