"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, January 10, 2009

There really is a new post!

I'm back! Boy has it been insane!! The last couple of months are a bit of a blur. I am hoping to get everyone up to speed with pictures and words on our lives...we'll see. We'll just start at Christmas since I didn't get any pictures until that point! Sad, I know. My mother has one picture on her camera that I took of Thanksgiving day. Very sad! I kept taking my camera and forgetting that the batteries were shot!





Christmas day at Court and Joe's house.






Opening her stroller from Uncle Trev and Auntie Nat.







Loving on her new doll and stealing another gift from one of her cousins...that seemed to be a theme of this Christmas!






It is tradition in my family to make sugar cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. This year Caleb added a new ingredient to our recipe...snot! He was coughing and sneezing all over, poor kid. He coughed so hard he got sick, thankfully we shielded the cookies from that ingredient, but I still was unable to eat any of them. Even if Trevor thinks the oven "cooked out the germs."







Does anyone recognize the "dead" sugar cookies?!


This is actually not on Christmas day. We waited for a box to come from A's grandma, but didn't get it until coming home from Christmas vacation. I decided to put her bib on anyway. Hey, I did give her turkey!






















2 comments:

Tiffany said...

i do recognize the dead cookies - is it a tradition now??

Anonymous said...

We are so glad that ya'll where able to send Christmas with us.

Love Ya, Staci