"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Time in LA

Playing in the monkey grass.





The weather was not what I'm used to at Christmas time. We brought long sleeved outfits for the whole time...we pulled our sleeves up just about every day and never donned jackets! We sat out in the front yard a couple of times without shoes. I didn't mind the weather, just not around Christmas!


A slept the entire evening and this is the only picture that I snapped on New Year's Eve. I've been forbidden from posting chosen not to post about our eventful uneventful New Year's festivities. Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God! You know the saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Well the same goes for New Orleans. What happens in NOLA stays in NOLA. Of course that only applies to the Gifford family.


HA HA HA HA HA
Staci