"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, November 3, 2008

New Orleans

The little one and I went to New Orleans last weekend to meet up with my parents as they left out for a cruise. We also got to hang out with my husband's family as well.

We thought we'd try and get a picture of all the kids with their costumes on. This is the only one we got with all of them fully dressed. Our little triceratops didn't want to keep his "head" on! (As you can see, it's on its way off.) We carved pumpkins the night before we left. This was our pumpkin. She's pretty excited!

All of the kiddos at my bro-in-laws.

This is just a start. It's about 30 degrees outside right now and that's where my camera happens to be. I don't feel like retrieving it at this moment in time. I will post the pictures from my camera soon...just wanted to give you something for right now, since every one is bugging me to post. OK, that's a lie, but I'm sure you just haven't had time to mention it! ;)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

wow, the boys are big! i love the costumes and cannot wait to see them upclose! :) i just realized i missed your birthday!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i will call you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that we got to vist with you and Miss Aislynn last week. It was great to see ya'll. I read your post about the weather being 30 degrees, it's 72 here today! Hope to see you guys for Christmas.
Give that Beautiful Baby Girl a kiss for me.

Staci

Anonymous said...

Sure wish we could have seen the costume on the baby instead of just in your hands while we were in New Orleans!! They are adorable!!
Love you and miss you,
Mimi