"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Praise The Lord (even for the small stuff)

I was just looking back on my posts and realized I hadn't included the following blurb from one of our mornings and I want to make sure I don't forget it.

I went in to get Half Pint when she woke up. I asked if she wanted eggs and toast for breakfast. To which she replied, "Umm....I wann poptarts an' milk."

"I'm pretty sure we can do that," I said.

"Paise a Lord!!" she emphatically exclaimed with both hands raised high.

What a great lesson to be learned! Even when the smallest of things go my way, let me always remember to praise Him.

Have I mentioned how much I love this kid?!

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!" Psalm 150:6

1 comment:

Michele said...

You are training her well with the sweets! And in Praising the Lord!