"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ten things

1: I really should be in bed, but I'm waiting for my husband to call me back. His phone died and I'm sure he knows just where his charger is located.

2: I need to get in touch with a Hypnobirthing teacher in the area. My sister recently used this method in childbirth and I saw a notable difference in her ability to relax when she applied the technique.

3: Half Pint is trying her hardest to potty train herself. She does really well in spurts. I've decided not to push. I'm hoping if she does it on her own we'll have less of a chance of regression when the new baby arrives.

4: I've become quite fond of my morning coffee and pop tarts. Hey...they aren't that bad. They are organic, you know.

5: Video monitors are the best invention ever! I could sit and watch my little one sleep for hours on end.

6: I need to start re-portioning my meals as I'm quickly running out of space and had to stand for most of bible class this evening just to feel as though I was not going to rupture.

7: Is thinking the decision between new jewelry and a new S.onicare toothbrush (purchased with my "fun" money, of course) should not be this difficult. What a dork.

8: I really am trying to blog every couple of days. However, I'm finding it difficult to come up with content. This might be the reason for this totally random post.

9: I'm really hoping that we can go into town very soon in order to get more of those wonderful pop tarts.

10: I really don't think he can find his charger, so I might as well just head to bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love random lists! Keep em comin!;)

megan said...

doug said his dentist said that regular tooth brushes are better then electric because the electric ones brush too hard. i was a little skeptical but there you go