"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I cannot believe she's two!

Yes, this is a bit late as her birthday was just over two weeks ago. However, we were packing the house all day on her birthday and she spent the whole day with friends of ours. I felt a tad bit of guilt and decided that I would have a little party for her once we arrived to mom and dad's house.

I love this little girl!


(This is her telling everyone, "I'm two!" with one finger on each hand. Putting up two on one hand is rather difficult, you know.)

Everything went very nicely.




That is, until the gifts started to come out.
Hubby and I got her a shopping cart with little grocery items in it.

She loved it!

So glad, but she loved it so much that she didn't want anyone to touch it. She spent all of her time and energy trying to keep everyone away from that cart.

I opened her gifts for her and tried to make them look more appetizing than the cart...




...didn't work out so well.

Is it rude to wait an open the gifts after everyone has gone home?

2 comments:

megan said...

cole had that shopping cart he used to wear my high heals and push it around the house lol

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Aislynn! Can't believe 2 already! I have a video of Kyle on my phone singing Happy Birthday to Aislynn..I was going to send the day of her bday but I need to figure out how to put it on computer...a little late I know!