"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

look at "hair" go






This girl's hair is growing, growing, growing.






I must admit:






I. Love. Her. Hair.







Is that vain?






I realized that she has the same outfit on as she did in the last photos I posted of her.






We do laundry often and she has many more outfits than just this one.






Her daddy (and myself) loves her in green, so she wears this one frequently.


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

SOOO not fair! She is so blessed. Hopefully she'll be praising the Lord over it even when she's in high school! LOL

Michele said...

You have reason to love her hair! It is beautiful, she is beautiful! You and Sean have passed on your great jeans! Miss you much!