"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish Princess




Finally! I remembered to dress my child in the appropriate outfit (sent faithfully by my mother-in-law) for the holiday! Sometimes I dress her in it a couple of days afterward and snap a few pics. I'm posting this tonight simply to prove to myself that I did it!

Unfortunately, it's not the pair of pants that she sent as she wore 3 pair of green pants today.

Today was an off day for Little Bit wanting to use the potty.

She also received a crown that said "Irish Princess." Yesterday when she put it on she danced around the house chanting "I'm the king, I'm the king." This morning when she got up she asked, "Where's my king?" I told her it was upstairs and she went in search of it. I heard her coming down the stairs shortly after. (She's insistent about going down the stairs like a big girl now.) She got to the last stair where the railing runs out and took a little tumble. Her heart broke in two as she realized and exclaimed "I broke it!" (She made me want to shed a tear.) When I finally got her calmed down by telling her I may be able to fix it, she told me that she'd hurt her hand, but not until her "king" was taken care of.

I did the best I could, but forgot to add the "king" in with the pictures I took this after noon. Hey, I did good to get her in the clothes and get a picture taken and get said pictures posted to here so quickly...what more do you expect of me?!


"Cheese!"

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love it! As always!