"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Notice of Eviction

I, the landlord (mommy) am issuing 30 day notice for EVICTION. Tenant (baby) will have 30 days in which he or she can either gather belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, he or she will be physically removed from the property.

Tenant is being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made!

Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances.

After 30 days from this day, non-compliance with the notice will result in his or her immediate removal at my discretion.

**My sister posted this not too long before my precious nephew was born and I thought it was comical and appropriate! :) She ultimately gave credit to Baby Center.**

2 comments:

Michele said...

That is right... kick that baby out for ruining its house!

Poor baby A... her life is about to be changed for EVER! O wait, so is yours!

Love ya

Tiffany said...

Speaking of eviction -- how are you feeling? I need to get you called soon. Prob talk to you soon since I have my sonogram tomorrow :). And you are not on FB to get the update (I would have called or texted you personally anyway...:)

Praying for a smooth next few weeks with Sean moving and a baby and all :) Love you!