"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Any guesses?

Baby #2 is doing very well. Moving....like a kung-fu fighter! My appointment that I've neglected (until now) to post about went great.

I'm really liking the midwife that I've chosen and I'm certainly excited that she will be the provider attending the birth! Every time I meet with her it's as if I'm her only patient of the day. She always listens to everything I say and answers all of my questions thoroughly.

The baby's heart rate has normally been in the 140's. I'm sure everyone has their guesses as to what that means. Unfortunately, one says "Oh, if it's high, it's a girl. If it's low it's a boy." Then the next proclaims, "You know, if it's low it's a girl. If it's high, it's a boy." Therefore, I don't truly know what the wife's tale might be. We'll all just have to wait and see...trust me, I know just as much as you do!

I'm measuring spot on with my gestation. 32-33cm at 32 weeks and 3 days. Even with that I have people saying that my belly looks lots bigger than it did with Half Pint. However, with her I always measured 1-2 weeks bigger than my gestation.

so many unknowns

What will baby be? boy or girl?

How much will baby weigh? lots like mommy and daddy did or on the lighter side like big sis?

Babe's hair? dark or light, curly or straight?

When? before due date or after? or well after like big sis?

Do you have any guesses? I'm interested to hear your opinion.

*Even if you've never posted before, you don't have to have an account or anything fancy just click the link below that says "comment" and do so anonymously. Just don't forget to put your name somewhere in the comment.*

2 comments:

Michele said...

I have no idea what you are having but I hope for Sean that he has a boy. But if not, girls are great as well! I know that baby A's life is going to have a HUGE change! Love ya

Tiffany said...

hmmm, this is hard. i guess boy. i also guess curly hair but darker than your dear daughter, more like Sean's color. i hope, i mean guess, :) baby will be born on or before EDD. i also guess this baby will be bigger than A but not like mommy and daddy :). how is that for a custom blend of what i want baby #2 to be for you :). cannot wait to hear the real details you are getting so close!!!!!!!!!!!!! more than anything i just hope Sean makes it in town before you deliver.