"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me! Monday

A little late, but Monday nonetheless. Time for my weekly therapy.



Earlier in the week mom and I went into town. The baby was sleeping and we were hungry. We decided to eat the snacks we had brought along with us go through a drive thru. I did not order anything for my kiddo because I had already fed her before we left the house.
There is no way that I couldn't figure out what was inside of the tiny taquitos that I never ordered for my child. I would not try to feed my child something unrecognizable. Really, put it in my mouth, still have no idea what was in it. Blech!
It was not me that ended up taking my child to the health food store and buying her something she would actually eat. That would be a budget buster, and we are on a strict budget in this household. I would never buy two lunches simply because I couldn't decipher what the first lunch was, nope, not me!
I would never let my child run around without her diaper. I am not so cheap that I didn't want to put a diaper on her for less than 30 minutes before a bath. Budget. People. Budget. In my defense it was above 75 degrees outside and just that, outside.
In an effort to finish paying off our truck we are putting extra $$ every month toward that debt with "Gazelle Intensity." I would never take something like that to extremes and make an extra payment of $12.63. That would just be silly and obsessive. Really, would $12.63 make a difference?!
There's no way I would allow my nephews to eat from under the kid's table at our bible study small group the other day. As soon as I noticed such a thing I immediately put an end to that! Icky, icky. I did not allow them to clean up the floor just so I didn't have to, not me! I've never allowed my child to do the same thing. Nope, not me.
Now that I've "come clean," what have you got to share??

1 comment:

Kim Hodges said...

I always love this, Kira!

I so did NOT allow my two older children to play outside naked in the rain and put mud all over each other. That is totally unsanitary and gross.

And I did NOT let my near-10-month-old boy to also play outisde naked in the rain unattended. That is completely negligent, and I would never do anything like that.