"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, May 29, 2009

Computer Viruses and Such

I really do have a good excuse for not posting in the last few days. Mom and dad's computer has a virus. :( Or at least that's what we think right now. Unfortunately, contrary to popular belief, I do not know how to fix computers, so dormant it remains until we figure out what to do with it. My grandmother recently purchased a laptop that she's not using. Fortunately she's been willing to let us use it for the time being. So here's new pictures for those of you going through withdrawals wanting to see how she's grown after having to go over one whole week without pictures. After my seizure/breath-holding update, little bit has decided to come a ton closer to passing out. I have to remind myself that the doctor said putting her on her back would greatly decrease her chances of having a seizure not the chances of passing out. I have finally decided: one episode=nap. Normally she doesn't get that upset if she's had a good nap or is fed on time 3 times a day with snacks in between. Unfortunately, sour attitudes with late feedings run in our family. I'm sure she gets that from her Auntie K, surely not me! After napping a feed option is then available. Aside from all that, our little princess is doing quite well.







Her hair gets longer by the minute. The other day I put all of her hair in two ponies. For those of you with boys, this is a big accomplishment...well, that makes it sound like something one of us did. hmm... Sadly, I did not capture that "accomplishment" on film, but I plan to put her hair up again tomorrow and I plan to take a picture. We'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

My blood sugar issues combined with your mom's iron-will may be a bad combo...sorry little Aisey:)