"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, March 3, 2008

What a walk!


A friend from church came over today and we went out on a walk around the neighborhood. We are going to start doing 5k races together. We haven't found any yet, but we just started! ha! Saturday was the first day we walked. There are some mean hills by my house, so we might do those for a week or so just walking and then we will get into the jogging/running part. This is the baby after her long walk. Just zapped all the energy right out of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little Beauty! Can`t wait to see her and you too!

I love you, Gramma

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big she is getting!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!
Mimi