"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, March 31, 2008

Lil red dress

Not sure what the look on her face is all about.
Ms. Kathy sends a pair of shoes with just about every outfit...I love it! :)
I LOVE having a little girl. They are so much fun and fun to dress up too! :) This is the little red dress she wore to church yesterday.

We went to the doctor today on time for Aislynn's appointment. Too bad I was 24 HOURS early! Oops! I guess I'll have to come back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little girl is going to have a serious shoe obsession!

Anonymous said...

Her face just lights up with that red dress on! I absolutely love it..not that my favorite color is red or anything..!

BTW - I got your TAG the other day and have every intention of participating in the game..just crazy busy yet again..;)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
She is just toooooo cute!! Miss you guys lots.
I love you,
Mimi

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

OH, I love it! I think she's grown about 3 inches since you left. She's starting to look more like you:)
Tell Ms. Kathy she's welcomed to send Maren shoes...she has great taste:)

The Turcotte's said...

She is very pretty in red! I miss you guys! When are you coming up here? It better be soon!

I wish the boys were that fun to dress up! If anyone had cute boy clothes here I could!