"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Plane Ride

The delay doesn't seem to bother either one of these two!

I was ready for anything! I had a bottle with gripe water in it in the seat back in front of me, a pacifier in my pocket, a blanket in my lap and my b.r.a undone ready to nurse! "What have you got for me, kid?"......and there I sat. She slept the entire time. She woke up and nursed right as we were taking off and then again when we landed. There were people that told me they didn't even know there was an infant on the flight! She did great.

Now her mother on the other hand.... The flight was supposed to take of at 6am that Sunday morning. We ended up being delayed until 10am! I called S. and had him come back to get A. and me. I thought we could just go and get some breakfast in N*ashville, forgetting that I had just checked her carseat with all of the luggage! Nuts! We ended up sitting in the airport the whole time in the only restaurant they have outside security. What fun! We did end up making it to Colorado in one piece. My stomach was very upset that whole day and I ended up getting sick in T*arget just after the baby had a little explosion (she blew out of the last diaper that I had for her in C*ostco...the reason for the quick trip to T*arget and she threw up all over the back of my shirt.) Needless to say, I took d*ramamine for the flight back here. I didn't get sick this time. :)

1 comment:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Love the new look:)
I'll try to call you tonight, we are finally home.
Love you:)