"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

God Answers Prayer

On Sunday morning S. turned the house upside down looking for his wallet. He had to go into work at 10am and wanted to work-out before hand. I took the baby out to the truck at about 8:30am and S. started looking for his wallet at that time. We ended up pulling out of the driveway at around 9:45am without his wallet. I got him on post and rushed home to get myself and the baby ready for church. I picked S. up from work and brought him home. He had already looked all over the house in the morning, but decided to keep looking. He even looked in my sock container under the bed with a lid on it! I also noticed that the trivial pursuit box under the TV had been opened and looked through as well. As I left that night for church again without S, too angry to be around people, I started to pray. I knew that wallet was not anywhere in the house and the last place he remembered having it was at the movie store the night before. He swore that the checker stole it! Well, I prayed that someone would find the wallet and bring it back to him untouched. Sure enough, just after I left S. said that a farmer from down the road found his wallet in the street over a mile from our house and brought it back to S.. He told S, "you can g'head and open it, ever-thang should be in it." Behold the power of prayer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm tagging you!
Here how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Jen tagged me! 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.