"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Seven Random Things About Me:

1. I ran a half marathon (13.1 miles) while 1 month pregnant.
2. I have a deformed thumb from sucking it in the womb.
3. I competed in the international championship for Oddessy of the Mind in 4th grade.
4. An empty suit of armor terrifies me.
5. I have shot and killed more large game than my husband.
6. I was a vegetarian for 4 years.
7. My husband is from Louisiana, I am from Montana, we met in Colorado, we live in Tennessee and he works in Kentucky!

I have decided to tag:

Kim
Rachel
Shannon



Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can read your blog. Leah tagged me! 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share seven random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag seven random people at the bottom of your post, leaving a link to their blogs. 5. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmmm...I humor you since you're a Cadwell and you're special. =) I can't believe Aislynn is already 2 months old. Everyone looks great! Don't be a stranger. Kisti and I are going to make an effort to get a Fry/Cadwell Reunion either next year or 2010. Just a heads up so you can plan to come to Montana with family in tow if it works out. Love ya!

Kim Hodges said...

Hey, I did Oddessy of the Mind in 4th grade, too!


It's eight random facts, but I figure that's close enough. :)

http://hodgeshappenings.blogspot.com/2007/08/tagging-game.html