"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!




What an adorable little girl! Poor thing has been sick since we got home from Colorado. We ended up taking her to the ER on Saturday night because her breathing was getting a little labored. They gave her a breathing treatment with albuterol and told us to let her stay in a steam-filled bathroom at night. We got her all dressed up for church Sunday and she vomited all over her brand new dress. I'm terrible, I just dried it with the hair dryer! She looked cute, but I didn't let anyone get too close for fear they would smell her! We left early from church because her breathing started to get a little rough again. So...I sat in the bathroom with her while her daddy cooked our Easter meal in the kitchen. What a wonderful husband I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely little dress...she does look adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!