"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Sunday, October 14, 2007


Some say there's no way I'm only 28 weeks. Then there are others saying that I'm not big enough to be 28 weeks. Judge for yourselves. I've been doing very well. I went through the nausea and fun stuff for the first trimester and did pretty well during the 2nd trimester; not many complaints. I'm starting the 3rd trimester today, so we will see what that has in store for me! I'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Hi!! Thanks for leaving me a comment and letting me know you were in the blogging world! You look just adorable. Yeah, Kisti had said that maybe they would be at ZOE, but I bet it's just been so hectic with the move. We would have loved to have seen you, too!

I think of you on a regular basis now ... we're doing Uncle Phil's Diner in a little over a month! Our Flodene is more the right age, but I always find myself thinking, "Oh man, Kira did that better ... yeah, and that, too ... and that ..." ;) You were SO funny! I'm Hazel again, but not pregnant, thank goodness!

Good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I think you look just right. You and Kisti look more alike in this picture than ever! I think it the long dark hair. I am very excited that you have only 83 more days...but that means that I turn 26 in 82ish days...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. I feel so much younger.
VERY CUTE BELLY.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Kira! Absolutely glowing:) You are going to be such a wonderful mommy!