"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Joining the Club

I'm officially joining the blog world! It's my goal to get this going so everyone can keep up with us all the way out here. And this way I can tell you all about my fascinating life! ha! I can also keep you up to date with stories and pictures of our little one due to arrive in January! Yes, for those of you that didn't know: S. and I are expecting! I just hope I can get this whole thing figured out. I've never been very good with a computer; here goes nothin'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got something like this up so we can see some pictures and see how it's going up there because every time we put a comment on Sean's myspace we get no response. ;) Take care cousins! Hope you're feeling okay Kira!

Anonymous said...

Hey there cuz! Post some pics of the little one. I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family. I'm still trying to grasp the idea of Sean being a Daddy being that he's afraid of holding babies. But I'm sure he'll be the best daddy around once he gets over his fear. Buy him a baby doll and make him walk around with it for a while. LOL!
If there is one thing in my life that I'm proud of, it's Tyler. He's the reason I wake up every morning. He brings so much joy in my life and I know that your little bambino will do the same for you two.
I love you guys and can't wait to see ya'll.

XOXOXO