"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"FIVE WEEKS!!" ~preschooler

I was subbing in a pre-k class a few days back and a little girl asked if there was a baby in my belly. I smiled and told her yes. Then she looked very concerned and said, "You know, that baby is going to be in there for FIVE WEEKS!!" (as if that were an eternity for her) If only! Five weeks would be so nice, but on the other hand, a lot longer than nice months would be nice to prepare to bring a child into this world. That part is a lot of work!

3 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Too cute:) Just wait till your bambino is here with his/her cute lil' quips:)
Do you have Brynn's blog?

Kim Hodges said...

lol ... Johnathan's concept of time is hilarious right now. Anything in the past is "last night" and anything in the future is "40 minutes!"

Anonymous said...

Hey
It was sure good to see you!! Wish you could have stayed longer!!
I love you!
Mom