"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Niece and the Nephews




These are a couple pictures that I snapped of my niece Maren, K*isti and John's daughter, and my nephews Brandt and Wyatt, Brynn and Derek's twins. As I was trying to get the boys to look up at me, Maren popped in front of the camera saying, "hi!! hi!!" Almost as if to tell me, since they won't do what you want them to, I will do it instead, I can smile for pictures! I was also trying to get Wyatt to stick his little turtle tongue out at me and she showed me how well she could stick her tongue out. Too cute!! For those of you unfamiliar with the boys, Wyatt has on the dinosaur shirt and Brandt has on the spider shirt. (Yes, they are identical) S and I are on our way to N.e.w. O.r.l.e.a.n.s later this week to meet the newest addition to his side of the family and spend time with everyone. Can't wait! Hopefully I will do better about taking pictures this time and actually have something to post when I get back.

No comments: