"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Precious Gift

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3
This is our little one! The day this precious child should show his/her face is January 6th. S. and I are very excited and feel very blessed! We have decided not to find out the s.e.x of the baby. There are very few wonderful surprises left in life any longer and we would like for this to be one of ours. As for the potential names....we're not telling! :) No matter how hard you try to get it out of either of us. You will all find out soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW it the minute I read your email! Congrats to you both! However, I AM going to kick your butt for not telling me sooner, poophead! Glad you started a blog..look forward to reading more about your life and seeing some more pics! Love ya lady!