"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Last Trip to N.e.w. O.r.l.e.a.n.s




These are pictures that I took the last time we were in N.e.w O.r.l.e.a.n.s. S. had just gotten a truck from his friend that lives in L*ouisiana and Caleb (K-Bob) wanted to drive it. Caleb did not want to get out of that truck. We had to leave just after these pictures were taken. What I did not get on camera was the screaming fit that Caleb had when "Unca S." had to leave. No fun :( We had left the truck at the house earlier that day while we were off in the F*rench Q*uarter and Nat brought Caleb home. When he saw the truck he got very excited. "Unca S., Unca S.!!" Then she had to tell him that S. really wasn't there, it was just his truck. Very sadly, he waited by the door until we returned to their house. Natalie even tried to offer him lunch, to which he replied, "No, I wait, unca S. I wait." When he saw us pull up in the car through the window, he jumped up proclaiming, "Unca S. here, unca S. here!!" It was precious. Can't wait to see him and the whole crew in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this story and the one about Maren...she is too funny. You have the most adorable kids in your family. The boys look way different now then the last pic I saw of them. I am so glad you have a blog and that you up date it. SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Should I start one?