"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, August 27, 2009

running


I was totally getting back into this whole running scene and boom! positive preggo test. I did run a 5k this past weekend and placed second in my age group. I was super excited, especially being 6 weeks pregnant. I plan to continue running as long as I can. My plan was to run a half marathon in November with these girls and a couple others, however, that run is being down-graded to a walk. I might run a bit here and there, but don't want to push myself that much for obvious reasons. :)

3 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Who is the hot redhead in the center? I want her number... she looks like an awesome runner!

Gabbin' with Giff said...

She is isn't she "anonymous"?! HAHA you crack me up Michele!