"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, August 15, 2009

belly button



Tonight while putting Half Pint to bed I asked, "where is you belly button?"
She put her finger into her belly button, pushed (relatively) hard and replied, "Awww gong!"
_______________
I really do think about blogging often, does that count for anything?
_______________
Starting to become accustomed to having only one vehicle. I've decided that if hubby can hitch a ride once a week, or I take him in, then I will survive. The kiddo and I have been doing lots of running/walking and playing to keep us busy. Half Pint has decided she really likes "cooooking" with her plastic spoon and plastic food container. Most of the time, she's making "brocaffi, ha caukie, wader." She's a trip!
______________
Lately, aside from cooking, A is really enjoying reading books, wrapping "bay doll"s in (dry) wipes, dancing, and singing OH! and lest we forget running around "nakee" after bath time. With keeping her so well hydrated that time has come to a close immediately after "kinkle"-ing on the rug in her room. She loves "yohgoh, ahhmeal, mealk, and boo-bayyees."
______________
And with as random as this post is, it is now being brought to a close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm I'd love to try some of A's brocaffi!