"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Half Pint has decided that she loves "boo bay-yees." This has helped wonderfully in keeping our little girl regular. There is no way that I gave her blueberries with every meal for one day. And there is absolutely no way that I would bring her dirty diaper to her father, because it was 99% blueberry and smelled as such! That is SUPER icky and I would never do such a thing. Yick!

I'm doing great at keeping with my grocery budget. It was not me that you saw leaving the house to buy D.oritos and Dr P.epper to have with wings after I had just gotten home from my routine/once-a-week grocery trip. Nope! I plan my grocery list out ahead of time and knew just what we needed. Besides, we do not eat D.oritos or drink Dr P.epper. Those things are bad for you.

The above mentioned D.oritos were not consumed less than 24 hours after purchase. They were never here in the first place.

I did not try to make my 19 month old child go to bed without dinner because she detested the eggplant I made for dinner. I realize that she's way too young to understand that. I fed her leftovers from the other night. I was not the one who called my mother to see if I should give her those leftovers. Nope, not me!

Are you embarrassed because you blew your nose in your shirt just before you were going to wash it anyway. Feel terrible for not brushing your child's teeth, again. Not me! Monday was created out of MckMama's desire to admit some of her imperfections and reveal a few moments she'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same.

1 comment:

The Thompsons said...

ha ha ..Doritoes and Dr Pepper..LOVE it!! LOL