"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Please Pray For Stellen

I'm sure most of you have noticed the button on the right side of my blog to pray for Stellen. You can click on that button to see current updates on his situation.

Today, Stellen's little heart is having a rough time. He suffers from a heart condition known as SVT (an irregular beat).

To my knowledge he's been in SVT for 9 hours now.

Please pause for just a moment before you mop, change out another load of laundry, head to the store, and lift him up to the Lord. As I type this, they are trying to sedate him which is making him angry.

I know first hand from a mother's point of view how it feels to see your child struggle with sedation. Be sure to lift up his mother, Jennifer, as well.

Tomorrow be sure to exercise a little more patience, show a little more love, and be a little more thankful for your own healthy children.

No comments: