"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Friday, June 12, 2009

one legged platypus

I've never been considered a "picture of grace."

Before going through the car wash the other day, I was reminded of the stroller in the bed of the truck. I thought I would pull it out of the bed and pop it into the truck with the greatest of ease.

(Did I mention there was an attendant at the car wash?)

I pulled the stroller out pretty well. The trouble came with "popping" the stroller into the cab of the truck.

Somewhere I miscalculated.

All of it is kind of a blur...

I'm pretty sure the stroller hit something and the other end hit my face. With glasses now on the side of my face, I recalculated and put the stroller into the seat beside me. Positioned myself correctly into my seat, repositioned my glasses and proceeded forward to the car wash.

To the attendant, "You didn't see anything!"

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

at first i read the story and was like "oh my"...then about 10 seconds later i laughed out loud. that is funny. i think i was picturing the story and then i finally got it and it was funny. thanks :)