"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Using her fork, kinda.

We have tried utensils recently. She knows it's supposed to get to her mouth, but can't quite figure out why there's never anything on it. We're working on it!




Her hands just seem to do the trick! Oh well!

I would like to say, she won't go to kindergarten still eating with her hands, but who am I kidding?! This is my husband's child we're talking about here!

2 comments:

The Turcotte's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Turcotte's said...

It will take some time but she will get the hang of it. It maybe the fork too. Those forks are not really easy to get food on to. The boys are doing much better with these other forks that I found without the rounded prongs.
Miss you guys and love you! When are you coming???