"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jam Session

My hubby has tried several times to get her to sing into this silly microphone. The dancing is just a bonus! By the way, we were at church today (I was watching the kiddos) and all of the sudden the CD player comes on and she's right in front of it jammin' out. I wish I'd had the camera then. I have no idea how she figured out how to get it on AND start the CD. She's just brilliant! hahaha

The dirty look is for you, babe! She's been practicing. Obviously, she doesn't like to be given orders. She's still terrified of being on her own two feet without assistance. She can stand on her own, but when she realizes it, she squats and falls. If you notice she braces herself on her elbows to clap! The box is from her car seat, she took her teapot and a couple of toys in there, so it stayed around for a couple of days.

2 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

What a cutie! The "dirty" look cracks me up everytime, and Maren's sitting on my lap, so we've watched it LOTS of times!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Did you get the bookshelf at Target? I think I have the TV stand from the same set - same finish and everything - and it was on SALE! lol...