"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I try, I really do!

I had coffee with a couple of ladies today; their husbands work with mine. I had not met either one of them before. On the way to coffee, I prayed. I asked for the Lord to help me to make a good impression, to think before I spoke, and be a good representation of my husband. I left the coffee house thinking that I had done a pretty good job and made a good first impression. Then I look in my rear-view mirror to back out of my parking spot, and I saw it. A booger hangin'! It's always something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that was Natalie

Allie said...

That cracks me up! It's always something, right?

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Hee-hee:)