"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch at 85 degrees (?)




We decided it would be fun to head to the pumpkin patch today with some friends of ours. I had planned to put my baby girl in a little brown out fit to snap some pictures with the beautiful orange pumpkins. She would have melted! I thought I would! We were all sweating. I thought it was supposed to be at most 50 degrees when you go to the pumpkin patch. We had to settle for a sleeveless brown shirt and denim shorts and no shoes. It was so fun, though. They had a zebra, bison, camel and so many other fun animals and some stinky ones! (A 400lb pig icky!) A. went on her first pony ride! S. thought that he was taking a video, but he hadn't pushed the record button. So sad! We did get a couple of pictures, though. She really liked the ride. When the ride got a little bumpy she started to clap. Too cute. We also went on a hay ride. It wasn't all that exciting...I'm not sure what a hay ride is all about, maybe I just don't like them or this one just wasn't spectacular. I walked away looking like I had messed my pants. The hay I sat on was a little wet. :) I'll have to go back when it's colder to take some pictures of her in true pumpkin patch attire!



Our Precious Family


on the hay ride






Red Cheeks (not because it was cold, may I remind you)







Not feelin' my shadow in the bottom corner, but I don't know how to get rid of it.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm jealous that you even had the thought it might be 50 degrees ... lol ... just missing the cold down here in the hot, hot South.

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Cute! My fav is her looking out of the hay ride:) Love it!

Tiffany said...

wowowow great pictures! i want the "waving" pumkin picture as a wallet! I will have to send that off to Costco. You all are a good looking family!!!