"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me! Monday





I did not eat almost an entire frozen pizza just to remove the temptation of it sitting in my freezer. That would totally defeat the purpose. I saved it to share with my husband as a treat! ha!

I did not look like I had an accident in my pants at the pumpkin patch and then turn around and go out to dinner with the same pants on. No way, not me.

I did not have to sit in the back seat with my child to keep her from eating the inside of her car seat. What?! My child, no way!

I did not have someone else come over and help me figure out how to organize my house. My house is already perfectly organized and never messy. I don't need any help, not me!

I did not talk my husband into getting rid of a ton of his clothes that he never wears. I am meak, quiet and always submissive and my husband can keep or throw away his clothes whenever he gets the urge to do so.

And finally, I did not fall back asleep after my child woke me up from my/her nap this afternoon in hopes that she would do the same. Nope, not me...that would be irresponsible and just plain rude. No, you can look for my name on the list of nominations for Mother of the Year! :) (BTW, it didn't last long because she wasn't going along with it.)

9 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

I didn't have to sit in the back seat to keep our daughter from sucking her thumb out of boredom.

And she certainly didn't look directly at me, smile and stick her finger in her mouth instead.

katie

Weeksie50 said...

lol- Feed that kid already.. lol.
I am glad you kept her from chomping on her carseat..

Shanan Strange said...

The pants comment made me LOL!! Been there.. done that too.

heidi said...

Pizza is loaded with healthy stuff - grains, fruit, dairy. You were just trying to meet the daily recommended intake. ;-)

Amie said...

Your pizza trick sounds like something I am not going to do tonight!! And the pants story, had me cracking up!


:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Cute;) Love this new weekly addition! My fav is the car seat:)

The Turcotte's said...

Hilarious!! I love this!
Brynn

Anonymous said...

I continue to love this weekly blog! Keep up the good work. I like the part that you are meak and gentle... ME TOO! Michele

Tonya said...

I enjoyed your "NMM" post. Too funny! =-)

Oh, and looking over your blog.. I LOVE the pumpkin patch photos!