"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Cards

It's that time again and I'm totally pumped! I actually ordered Christmas cards this year. In all of our married life I have done this once. I'm terrible at doing things ahead of time and I didn't really want to pay for them. This year I found a deal for free picture cards; I just had to pay shipping. So I took Half Pint out back and started snapping. I'll share later which photo I used for the actual card, or you'll see it when you get one! :) That is, if I have your address...


























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris wanted to know where you are getting your cards done??

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to sign the above question!!
MIMI

Kim Hodges said...

Wow! Precious!!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Which one did you choose?? They are all so cute:)