"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, December 5, 2009

such a smart girl

We have our computer set up to show the pictures stored as our screen saver. This photo flashed across the screen and I asked Little Bit, "Who's that?"

To which she replied, "bay sitter...tummy."

What a smart girl!

Our ultrasound was last Monday. Everything went very well and looked great. It was so great to see our little nugget moving around in there.

Baby certainly takes after daddy; every time the "camera" would get close to the face, Baby would quickly turn away.

I can't wait to meet this little one face to face.

Don't ask for names or sex; we aren't telling and we don't even know!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Hold on, are you being serious?! You really don't know? How does that now drive you crazy?! If my 2 cents count, I suggest an "A" name, but then again, I might just be a bit biased! LOL

Love,
Andy, Aubrey, Aiden & Ashton (-: