"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Thursday, November 19, 2009

lazy, dress-yourself kind of day

Monday was a super busy day for us filled with grocery shopping, checking out books at the library, getting a shot at the hospital :(, coffee break :), cleaning, and baking.



Tuesday we decided to take a little bit of a break. Since I've not yet organized this mess:




(clothes that are too small/summer clothes)


Believe it, or not, they were all neatly folded in a nice stack heap on her rocking chair. Little Bit loves to play in things I'd really rather her not. However, can I really blame her for playing in something that I've neglected to care for? Not really.

This was the outfit she compiled for the day:

Of course there is a really cute purple shirt and salmon pair of pants underneath what she'd chosen for herself.


And of course the lazy part:




Whilst I should have been caring for this...



We were vegging out watching V.eggie T.ales and eating G.oldfish.



Don't judge...

No comments: