"May the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, my Lord and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pumpkin Farm


We have a wonderful pumpkin farm about 10 minutes from our house. We took Little Bit last year, but she didn't really care all that much. This year she was excited to see all of the animals. They had lots of animals a zebra included. Unfortunately when we got to the zebra, she was more fixated on the chickens. Oh well! We picked out several small gourds ("gours") with which she still plays.






Silly Face





Zacchaeus-had to be put down just today. He broke his leg badly when he got caught in the barn. :(







Hubby called this big boy in...he comes to "Elvis." :)

1 comment:

The Turcotte's said...

HAHA!! I love her silly face! She looks just like her mother! :P Give her a big hug and kiss from Auntie B!! I miss you guys, Love you!